Contractor Management – for contracting companies, their employees and their plant and equipment. Smartek focuses on and drives 100% contractor compliance with legislation and with your internal process and protocols on an ongoing basis.
Management of Contractors Subcontractors – a critical part of governance is knowing which external staff are employed by what contracting company. Smartek focuses on identifying all types of pyramid contracting and ensuring consistent compliance outcomes.
Online Registration - contractors register their compliance details online, with all relevant documents and certifications uploaded into the system, prior to the vetting process commencing.
Vetting – our Risk and WHS professionals will fully assess the documentation provided to ensure contractors, their staff, and plant and equipment, reach the standard of compliance required, prior to being accepted on the Smartek system.
Online Inductions – for contractors, staff, visitors. We load your existing inductions or we will prepare inductions for your business. Acceptable formats include PDF, MS Office applications and video files. All inductions are competency-based and are automatically recorded as a compliance once completed and are able to be monitored.
Photo Identification – ability to offer all staff and contractors a Smartek photo identification card. Will record time and attendance, provide a vehicle to verify identity, and allow for on-the-spot compliance checking.
Employee Compliances - Smartek will manage all of employee compliances, including all internal training programs.
Plant & Equipment Compliances – often neglected are safety inspections and maintenance schedules on plant and equipment. Smartek will manage this process with ease.
Corporate Compliances - the capacity of Smartek is limited only by your imagination. Smartek will manage anything from routine inspections, legislative compliances, training requirements to any other matters that need monitoring. All reports are formatted to your requirements and can be emailed automatically at a predetermined time.
Shift Reports - a daily shift reporting format allowing staff to record important aspects of their trading/ work day.
Incident Reporting – allows recording and documentation of any incident from liability through to unique events that could affect your operation and/ or business brand.
Visitor Management – allows for electronic recording details of all visitors, a quick induction and an identification card to be worn during the visit.
Prequalification – Smartek assists in promoting the contracting companies who remain fully compliant. This is achieved by adding them to a ‘prequalified’ page in the vertical market that they work.
Patrol Monitoring – whether it be security patrols, cleaning or welfare checking, Smartek has the capability to establish designated visitation patterns within the system. Further, should a pattern not be completed an exception report is automatically generated.
Real Time Compliance Checking and Auditing – via a scanner, a handheld PDA, a notebook/PC or smartphone, you can instantaneously scan, verify or confirm the compliance status of any organisation, individual, or piece of plant and equipment that is recorded in the Smartek system.
Your Smartek Compliant Business
- best practice corporate governance in relation to all compliance issues
- online contractor and subcontractor database (business/employee/plant & equipment)
- 100% contractor compliance
- 24x7 ongoing contractor compliance monitoring and management
- database and record of adherence to all legislative and internal compliances
- staff compliance database
- reports on any aspect of your business, scheduled or as requested
- photo identification for all persons registered on Smartek who work in or around your business
- plant & equipment register
- capacity to demonstrate/promote your compliance status to clients, prospects and regulators
You will be working with an integrated team of multi-disciplined professionals, based in Australia. The Smartek team will:
- create your Smartek system
- determine your specific compliance needs and objectives
- provide best practice guidance on your risk, governance and WHS objectives
- establish and implement automated reporting in accordance with your requirements
- load the agreed compliances into the system
- load and/or develop induction programs
- develop competencies around these programs
- set compliances around all companies, individuals and equipment that is registered in the system
- assist contractors and their employees on how to navigate the system
- assist contractors in becoming 100% compliant through a vetting process
- continue to monitor compliance for your system 24x7x365
- provide business hours ‘help desk’